Ride in Rally Car!
Join the Middleton Rally Teamat Oran Park and ride in the MRT/SANYO Honda Civic rally car. Here's what you get:
- A ride in the rally car, with Australia's only 3x Formula 2 Champion, Brett Middleton.
- A full colour "I survived" certificate, with a colour photo of you in the rally car.
- MRT Team Supporter's CAP
- Team Poster signed by Brett Middleton
- Fully catered lunch
- Drinks and morning or afternoon tea
- A chance to meet the team, and see what goes on behind the scenes.
Where: Oran Park Rallysprint Circuit, Narellan
When: 15th - 19th of November, depending on availability.
Time: Rides start at 9:00am sharp for the morning session, and 1:00pm for the afternoon session.
Cost: $150 per ride. Group bookings of over 10 will receive group discounts.
- The Honda S2000 has outclassed the cream of the world's sports cars to win its class in the inaugural NRMA/RACV Best Cars award. The Mitsubishi Magna won the overall best car award.
- Leaded petrol disappears from Western Australia from January 1, 2000, in a move that will affect about one in four motorists.
- Proton has continued its rollout of new and re-aligned models with the announcement of an upgraded and re-priced Persona XLi.
- Hyundai's recent re-introduction of $1000 cashback on its Excel range for a limited time has boosted Excel as Australia's small car value king despite recent new models debuting in the small car market.
- In the US the National Mustang Racers Association has just legalised the SpeedBrain programmable ECU in two of the more popular drag racing classes for the 2000 racing season. The SpeedBrain is now legal in Pure Street, and EFI Renegade Drag Racing classes.
- The Honda Motor Co has unveiled its new V10 Formula One racing engine that will propel its comeback into F1 next year.
- Mercedes-Benz has become the first automotive manufacturer in the world to debut voice-control technology.